McHenry IL Workers Compensation Lawyer
GET THE COMPENSATION YOU DESERVE
If you have been hurt on the job in Illinois, you may be entitled to Worker’s Compensation benefits. If you are unable to work, even partially or temporarily, you may receive payments to make up for some of your lost wages. At the law firm of Franks & Rechenberg, P.C., we help clients get the benefits they deserve, as the list of cases on our Verdicts & Settlements page shows. If you have had an accident on the job and were injured, don’t delay — call Franks & Rechenberg, P.C. today for a free audit of your case.
IS MY INJURY COVERED BY WORKER’S COMP?
- An injury falls under worker’s compensation if the injury occurs during the course of employment.
- Work-sponsored events qualify if attendance is mandatory.
- Employment must expose the claimant to a greater risk than what is faced by the general public.
WHAT SHOULD I DO IF I AM INJURED ON THE JOB?
- Notify your employer and file an incident report.
- Get an aggressive, qualified attorney to represent you.
- Bring the claim before the appropriate administrative body. According to Illinois law, you may not bring a lawsuit in circuit court.
WHAT WORKER’S COMP BENEFITS ARE AVAILABLE?
If you are eligible, your benefits may include:
- Temporary Total Disability Benefits (TTD)
- Medical Benefits
- Permanent Partial Disability Benefits (PPD)
- Permanent Total Disability
- Vocational Rehabilitation
- Death Benefits
WHAT IF I GET FIRED
BECAUSE I FILED A WORKER’S COMP CLAIM?
This is called retaliatory discharge. It is illegal. An employer is not allowed to fire you for seeking a legitimate benefit. If you believe you have been terminated unfairly, let us know. We can represent you and help you get the benefits to which you are entitled.
Remember, when you bring a worker’s compensation claim, you are not suing your employer — you are seeking benefits for which your employer has insurance. If you have any questions, call Franks & Rechenberg, P.C. We can walk you through the worker’s comp system and explain what kinds of worker’s comp benefits are available to you.
WE CAN HELP WITH YOUR WORKER’S COMP CLAIM!
Franks & Rechenberg, P.C.
Lake In The Hills Office
1301 Pyott Road, Suite 200
Lake in the Hills, IL 60156
Phone: (847) 854-7700
Phone: (815) 596-0DUI
Mon, Tue, Wed & Fri: 8:30 am – 6 pm
Thursday: 8:30 am – 7 pm
Saturday: 8:30 am – 1 pm
1689 Curran Road, Suite 200
McHenry, IL 60050
Phone: (815) 363-7776
Hours: By Appointment
All phone calls and emails returned the same day